Gevalia
Search & Win

Saturday, January 2, 2010


My husband and I have been brainstorming not only on ways to save money, but ways to increase our income. Swagbucks, MyPoints, surveys, etc. are different things we are doing now. While it's not much, it does add up. Some people don't realize how those little things add up to something larger over time and this is what I am "banking" on.

Early this morning (or was it late last night?) my husband came to me and started talking about eBaying our old video games that we don't play anymore. They are all in mint condition so we decided to research it today. Some of the games we have are selling for $50-$100 each and we have quite a few! I'm really excited about seeing what we can bring in with the items we're not using anymore!

Do you have something that you're not using anymore? Something that could bring in a little bit of extra cash on eBay or Craigslist?

0 comments: