Gevalia
Search & Win

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday Savings Roundup

Here's my first savings roundup. I've decided to pick my favorite deals, coupons, rebates, etc. from the blogs that I regularly read.

Deal Seeking Mom is giving away a free 1 year subscription to All You Magazine - This is a great magazine that pays for itself with the coupons it contains. I have two subscriptions to it.

Common Sense With Money has blogged about a free sample of Yoplait Yogurt - Sign up for Betty Crocker's newsletter and you'll get a coupon for some free Yoplait yogurt!

Swaggrabber has posted about a Toys R Us Leapfrog Games Deal

I Heart Publix shows us a great deal on Emerald Nuts

Crystal the Coupon Mama - $10 in Savings Bayer Healthcare Coupon Book at Publix

The Krazy Coupon Lady - $0.75 off Shake N Bake Printable Coupon

Hip2Save - FREE Home Made Simple $35 Coupon Booklet (New Link)

Have you seen any great deals today? Leave a comment and let me know!

1 comments:

Together We Save said...

Thanks for stopping by.... hope you have a Happy New Year.